Revit operates the revit.com.sg website, which provides the SERVICE.
This page describes how revite.com.sg (the “Site” or “we”) collects, uses, and discloses your Personal Information when you visit or make a purchase from the Site.
Collecting Personal Information
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you to process your purchases. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
Additionally, when you visit the Site, we collect certain information about your device and your interaction with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.” We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Cookies” are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer's hard drive. Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Usage of Personal Information
We use the Order Information to provide products or services to you to:
- Fulfil any orders placed through the Site including payment processing, shipping arrangement, and providing invoices and / or order confirmations;
- Communicate with you with regards to orders and / or payment enquiries;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services when in line with the preferences you have shared with us.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Link to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.