We usually experience hangover symptoms when we consume a considerable amount of alcohol.
This is because when enzymes in our liver help to break down the harmful ethanol into acetate, the intermediate product acetaldehyde results in these symptoms.
Revit uses all-natural ingredients to create a honey-lemon-flavoured gummy that accelerates the breakdown of ethanol and acetaldehyde, replenishes nutrients and protects our liver.
- Breaks down ethanol and acetaldeyhyde
- Suppresses inflammation responses to promote liver health
Ginger Root Extract
- Reduces hangover symptoms such as nausea and vomitting
- Its antioxidant effect can protect our livers from alcohol-related damages
- Increases alcohol metabolism
- Restores your liver from alcohol-related damage
Vitamin B1,B2,B3 & B6
- Vitamin Bs regenerate enzymes in our liver to break down alcohol; B6 helps in liver detoxification
- They need to be replenished as they depletes with alcohol consumption
- Protects your cells from acetaldehyde
- Breaks down alcohol
- Protects our liver against alcohol-related damages
Amino Acids/ Minerals
- Eliminates acetaldehyde
- Depletes with alcohol consumption, causing more hangover if not replenished
- Breaks down acetaldehyde to acetate
- Alleviates hangover symptoms like nausea, headache and anxiety
- Helps in various functions in organs such as brain, heart and liver
- Heavily lost during alcohol consumption
- Increases alcohol metabolism
When should I consume Revit?
For the first dosage, it is best to take 2 Revit 30 minutes before drinking for maximum effectiveness. However, you can take it before, during or after drinking to relieve hangover symptoms and protect your liver.
For sessions involving heavier drinking, we recommend consuming 2 Revit before and after drinking.
If you have forgotten to take Revit during the night of drinking, you can take 2 Revit the following morning to quicken your recovery.
Why is the texture of Revit less chewy than other gummies?
Revit uses high quality pectin that is plant-based and does not stick to our teeth when chewed. In contrast, other gummies use gelatin, which is animal-based and tends to stick to our teeth.
Is Revit suitable for all individuals?
Revit is vegan, all natural and non GMO. However, if you are pregnant or have any medical condition such as gallbladder, kidney disease, bleeding disorder, diabetes, immunity problems, cancers etc., please consult your doctor before consuming.
Will my alcohol tolerance increase after taking Revit?
Taking Revit before drinking alcohol will help with your tolerance. However, everyone should practice safe drinking.
Will I be immune from a hangover after taking Revit?
The effect varies between individuals due to biological differences and the amount of alcohol consumed.
For heavier nights, please take 2 Revit before and after drinking.
Where should I store Revit?
Revit should be stored in a cool, dark, and dry place to prolong its shelf life. Revit's expiry date is two years from production, and the information can be found on the bottle.